September 27th, 2012
The Ivy Sports Symposium has created a Young Leaders Committee to support the mission and vision of the organization.
The Young Leaders Committee directly follows the Ivy Sports Symposium's efforts to promote young leaders in the sports industry and giving them a platform to be active voices in the future of the business.
Members of the Young Leaders Committee include:
• Jason Belzer, President, Global Athlete Management Enterprises
• Anthony Caponiti, Partner, Activ8Social
• David Oestreicher, Co-Founder & Managing Director, Manhattan Sports Business Academy
• Jared Schoenfeld, Director, Corporate Hospitality Sales, The Madison Square Garden Company
• John Younger, Senior Director, Business Development, Richard Childress Racing