October 23rd, 2012
For a second consecutive year, the selection committee faced the daunting challenge of choosing among a strong field of entrepreneurial and industrious sports executives. Recipients represent a broad spectrum of the industry, from professional leagues and clubs to agencies and non-profit organizations.
The Ivy Sports Symposium-SportsPro 10 NEXT shines a spotlight on rising executives around the globe who will shape the sports industry of tomorrow. Launched in 2011, the 10 NEXT annually recognizes a distinct group of ten sports executives under the age of 30 that have achieved an exceptional level of success that is truly rare at such a young age.
Click here for the SportsPro story with more information on each honoree. Members of the 10 NEXT Class of 2012 include:
• Jason Belzer, Sports and Entertainment Attorney
• Alexandra Chalat, Executive Director, Beyond Sport, and Head, Social Innovation, Benchmark Sport International
• Brian Gainor, Director, Strategy and Analytics, Freshwire, and
Founder, Partnership Activation
• Sidhartha Mallya, Director, Royal Challengers Sports
• Caitlin Moyer. Senior Manager, Advertising and Marketing, Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Club
• Jimmy Small, Manager, Industry Marketing, NASCAR
• Angelo Solomita, Vice President, Business and Legal Affairs, Radegen Sports Management
• Dan Weinberg, Director, Strategic Partnerships and Licensing, and Head, Global Sales, Tough Mudder
• Yao Williams II, Senior Account Executive, Global Marketing Partnerships, National Basketball Association
• Michael Zavodsky, Senior Vice President, Corporate Sponsorships, Brooklyn Sports & Entertainment